GMC Sierra Denali build. Clean daily setup

Could you drill into it and cut it just like wood, or did you have to be extra careul/take different approach?
Yeah just have to use caution as it doesn't cut as easily as wood. Go slow when cutting it on the table saw and be sure to predrill it so it doesn't crack

Never posted finished installed pics:

DenaliSystem026.jpg

DenaliSystem027.jpg

DenaliSystem030.jpg

DenaliSystem031.jpg

Couldn't do it without the seam, carpet was too thick to stretch that far but oh well, more noticeable in the pic than in person.

I'm thinking about swapping out the subs, as one of them is shot and makes noise when I play them hard. The passenger side Beyma midrange is also shot, so be on the lookout for new, pods and components soon.

thats awesome if you are ever in newtown just pm me and maybe we could set something up to meet is the system mainly an sq system or what were you going for

thats awesome if you are ever in newtown just pm me and maybe we could set something up to meet is the system mainly an sq system or what were you going for
Not exactly SQ. It sounds pretty loud but also clean and clear. Everyone I've demo'd it to loved it

Awesome setup man, looks clean as hell and in a badass truck... I used to live in NY and i remember seeing your durango a few years back when it had a wall in it. I think it had either RE SXs or SEs at the time.

Awesome setup man, looks clean as hell and in a badass truck... I used to live in NY and i remember seeing your durango a few years back when it had a wall in it. I think it had either RE SXs or SEs at the time.
ah yeah the Durango. I'll get around to finishing it someday

Not to bump an old thread, but I love your install.

I just bought a 2005 Sierra Denali yesterday and was searching around for ideas. My rear seat folds differently from yours, so my box is going to be interesting to figure out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.