Good 8" for .6 sealed

Image Dynamics ID8D2V3 or D4V3 depending on how many. I had my pair in 1.4 cubes ported tuned at 32Hz on a solid 700@2 and they were fine. Thats at their highest recommened rms. You could run 1 on 280@4 and it would be happy in .6 cubes sealed up. Thats right at what ID recommends.

dc level 2 would be an amazing choice. DC Audio - Home

front page

Suggested Sealed .5³ ft
i have a dc level 2 8 right now and im not impressed at all. thats why im looking to switch it out.

i think i might try that ID that whitedragon was talking about. ive heard nothing but good things about them.

my Critical Mass SS82 likes that size box...but they only come in single 2 ohm that I know of
holy cow! i thought you died. and that is a bit out of my price range. plus, i only have room for one sub so it has to be D2 or S4

Lanzar MAX8. I am running 4 of these in a ported box and I am pretty impressed by them for a 30.00 woofer.

They are ment for small sealed enclosures. For 30.00 shipped of Amazon definitely worth a shot.

There is always the Kicker c8 or the Kicker solo classic.

Lanzar MAX8 next to one of my E8's

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.