Good box builders in Louisville or surrounding areas??

rollingthunder
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want a new box built for my 18" Q, I was wondering if there are any kentucky/indiana box builders that can make me one?? And also if someone has any rouch estimates of how much a decent sub up port back box with a cubby for my amp will cost? Thanks in advance

Do you (lakota) know a guy named Kerry? I could have sworn he has a public disturbance sticker on his civic. When I do get the sub in, I will def. get at you for some TL testing, im curious as hell as to what im getting. BTW does anyone know the optimal size for an 18" Q? I want some sick lows but still have some nice output if i can. Ill do some searching but if anyone knows right off hand from experience that would be awesome.

Do you (lakota) know a guy named Kerry? I could have sworn he has a public disturbance sticker on his civic. When I do get the sub in, I will def. get at you for some TL testing, im curious as hell as to what im getting. BTW does anyone know the optimal size for an 18" Q? I want some sick lows but still have some nice output if i can. Ill do some searching but if anyone knows right off hand from experience that would be awesome.
Yeah, he was on the team. The team should make a bit of a turn around with me on it and some of the other people gone. Sounds good man, just shoot me a pm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.