gotta find a new car

If you hated it then what didn't you just get rid of it like most people would? When i wanted a new car i simply traded my old one in. I've babied every vehicle i've had even my 1989 cavlier at 17 because i knew it still had some equity in it that would allow me to get something that much better when i traded it in. Having the engine lock up and being left with a vehicle that has zero value doesn't seem like it benefitted you in any economical sense. I also get the impression that your next car isn't exactly going to be head turner anyway.
You pullit will pay about $150 for it if it has some decent parts....The crusher won't give you but about $75.00 for a Saturn due to all the plastic parts...plus you have to cut the gas tank off....I think the cat will bring $22.00 So his car still has some value //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

he got what he deserved.......don't give me any of that "i was good to drive" ********.....your ass needs to stay off the road if you're drunk. I would never drive if i've had more than one beer......don't buy another **** car because you have no business on the road you irresponsible piece of ****

you lie anyway saturns are governed at 110. proof is my old saturn topped 110 driving into vegas. and you shouldve wrapped it around a pole while you were in it. at least the state police can get a use out of you. a report

Upgrading for the saturn eh?

well judging from what you wrote this is what I would recommend

first idea for you

mah_shues.png

now if you want a little more perfromance and speed (as I see you are a regular mario andretti) go with this

BusPass2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.