Great 2-channel Amp Deal on Amazon!!

reible82nd
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Happened upon a great 2-channel amp deal on Amazon and couldn't pass it up; I bought 2 of them for myself. Thought I would pass it along, 320 x 2 RMS at 4-ohms and 980 x 1 RMS bridged at 4-ohms for $69!!

http://www.amazon.com/Lanzar-OPTIHC5002-Channel-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B006QU3MHG

Item(s) Description/Condition: New

Price: $69

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free with Prime membership

Item Pictures: View attachment 26552643View attachment 26552644

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Great seller,I see you don't have the Camry anymore....
Yeah...I probably shouldn't have traded it in as I had A LOT of time and money invested in that car. At the moment I just don't have the coin for Zapco amps and Dynaudio components; I haven't deployed in a while now and that's where I got most of the money for stereo stuff. I'm excited about these little amps though, I think they'll do just fine!

Someone tried telling me it's only 500 rms. It should be way more than that. I had one. Never used it. I did hear it on a pair of 8715 eclipse. Not bad but itwas in a trunk and prefab box

I wish I had everything ready to install these bad boys, I would be able to provide a better perspective of whether they make good power or not. They don't look like junk to me, having held one and inspected the inside. The insides seem pretty stout for how small the amp is. Also, and from my experience, amps that don't do what the manufacturer says they'll do don't have the fusing to handle the ratings. Maybe it's all smoking mirrors with these but it certainly doesn't seem like it.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal.. Just ordered it. I wish there mono amps were this cheap but this is kind of hard to pass up.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

4d47747179b80c500c925a2eac806073.jpg

6a9a7a3861bec9e84834b0b69658c8e4.jpg

OK.... I first hooked it up running one of my sub's. A Power Acoustik Mofo at 4 ohms.. The amp powered it pretty **** well actually. This would be a fantastic budget setup or for a two door pickup. Can't wait to hook it up to mid ID mids. 67 bucks or whatever it was is a insane price for something like this

OK.... I first hooked it up running one of my sub's. A Power Acoustik Mofo at 4 ohms.. The amp powered it pretty **** well actually. This would be a fantastic budget setup or for a two door pickup. Can't wait to hook it up to mid ID mids. 67 bucks or whatever it was is a insane price for something like this
Very nice man! I'm glad I shared this deal and am excited to get mine hooked up! If this thread is still active when you get the amp hooked up to your ID mids, let us know how they sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.