H/O Alternator

Participant count
  • Participant list
2010 Kia forte koup, 2.0. I've emailed Mechman, Singer with no response. Ohio generator asked something about if my alternator was hydraulic which didn't make sense to me so I didn't know. I'm going to be running 2 dc xl's on ct sounds 3000 and then about 1000 watts of mids and highs. So altogether roughly 5000 watts.

2010 Kia forte koup, 2.0. I've emailed Mechman, Singer with no response. Ohio generator asked something about if my alternator was hydraulic which didn't make sense to me so I didn't know. I'm going to be running 2 dc xl's on ct sounds 3000 and then about 1000 watts of mids and highs. So altogether roughly 5000 watts.
Working on a quote

God Mylows does it again...Is there anything you can't do bro : I' am looking at some DC are you rep for them as well lol. Should start a tab mylows 1 stop shop.
Thanks. I just aligned myself with good manufacturers and great people I'm the west coast dc rep

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.