had a famous car stop in...

yes sir....and adding sounds too it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thank god someone's intelligent.

At the ACD Kruse auction in my area (largest collector car auction in the world), someone had one of the first Eleanor recreations there a couple years back.....and in the back between the wheel wells was a small box holding 6.5" Sony Xplod co-axials with a small Sony Xplod amplifier and in the dash was a cheap-o Sony deck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I seriously almost cried when I saw that......

Those cars look like absolutely pure sex...

They had communication with us and we did with them. They make these cars around dallas area, and yes, it was on Rides. They make beautiful cars out of older cars. The car is absolutely flawless....and sounds amazing when you fire it up...

so we are tooling kick panels and a sub box and amp racking setup. So our stuff will go in all the cars that are made...

and we hauled it up here for about a week while the OEM tech's did the moldings.

They had communication with us and we did with them. They make these cars around dallas area, and yes, it was on Rides. They make beautiful cars out of older cars. The car is absolutely flawless....and sounds amazing when you fire it up...
so we are tooling kick panels and a sub box and amp racking setup. So our stuff will go in all the cars that are made...

and we hauled it up here for about a week while the OEM tech's did the moldings.
congrats. i would love to take a tour of unique, but then i'd wouldn't want to leave.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.