Helix and zapco

with the dsp (time alignment and 10 band EQ per channel included) built into the dig refs, you cant get much better tuning.
I made my comment about the 9855 to stand regardless of which amp he chose, but I'm curious I can't find any info about this new series under "what's new" on Zapco's site.

I made my comment about the 9855 to stand regardless of which amp he chose, but I'm curious I can't find any info about this new series under "what's new" on Zapco's site.
i was just stating that the digital reference allows for greater tuning abilities than any other amp on the market right now.

go to the zapco main page, click on whats new, then scroll to the second paragraph to find an overview of the digital reference aka digitally controlled amplifiers

i was just stating that the digital reference allows for greater tuning abilities than any other amp on the market right now.
go to the zapco main page, click on whats new, then scroll to the second paragraph to find an overview of the digital reference aka digitally controlled amplifiers
I found it, sounds like a great product hopefully I'll be able to track some of them down in May to check them out.

if they paid me i would say it too.
yes true but if anyone knows anything about car audio knows rob zeff's reputation in this industry and he wouldn't say it just for kicks. if he says it and that product is not up to that statement, it will be a huge hit to his rep. but nonetheless i understand your statement.

Where Zapco really shines IMO is with the ability to run them balanced with the symbilink system. Never owned Helix so I cannot comment. My C2K 3.0 blew me away with how clean and transparent it was. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Here's a pic of the C2K 3.0x's guts:

ZapcoC2K3.jpg

And just a word to the wise, you might want to read Zapco's statement about Wooferetc and their products....http://www.zapco.com:up2somet:

uhh out of the two companies i would choose the one that will supply the your components the best. because quite frankly zapco and helix are in a class of their own (also include brax, sinfoni, tru, genesis, and other high end brands i can't think of right now). lol.
Tru is questionable heard some not so nice thing about the owner and the type of music you can play through his amps and that he is a design stealer:uhoh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

spudracer326

10+ year member
has a bastard system
spudracer326
Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date