Help Choosing Components

Participant count
  • Participant list
Currently have 4 Alpine SPS-600c's in all 4 doors of my Trailblazer being powered by a JL 300/2...

I just finished my install with 2 JL 13w1v2's powered by a JL 500/1...

The 13's get really loud so know im searching for something in place of the Alpines. I need them to get pretty loud.

Did not want to add another amp but may upgrade latter on by adding another 300/2...

The components im looking at are

Hertz ESK 165's

and

Focal 165 A1's

and

Image Dynamics CTX65CS

What i go with will go in the front speakers for now and if it is not loud enough will move them to the back and add another 300/2 and new components to the front...

How does that help...lol

NVM after doing a little searching...found it.

Didnt really help though...my subs are probably around 140 db or more and i need to know if the focal at 75 rms will be loud enough or if i should just go with the Hertz or ID's and when i have the money pump 150 rms into the set...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.