Help choosing Sundown sub

I've posted a few threads the last few days asking opinions about this sub vs that sub. I've finally settled on a Sundown. I was set on a SA-15 until I checked the yard sale on CACO and saw an x-15. My question is this, given that my current amp does 800@1ohm but I will be upgrading by the end of the year, will I be better off with the SA or the X? My current box will work with both (space, tuning, and depth for the X) but can always rebuild down the line. So, $240 for an SA-15 and warranty or $210 for an X-15 with no warranty?

Alright, looks like a SA-15 will soon find its way into my car. I should be fine on stock electrical at 800, car has a 110 amp alternator. Was going to buy a B-Stock SA-15 and use the saved money on a premade grounding kit but found out said ground kit uses 8ga. I can run 0ga cheaper than the kit costs.

Check with mylows10, he can get you straight on amp kits, and big3 kits, great guy to deal with, very informative with impeccable customer service.
Thanks for the info. Pretty sure I will have the only Nissan Versa Hatch with a Sundown SA-15 in the trunk in my city, if not state lol. (Don't actually know for sure so don't quote me)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.