HELP Front right channel cuts out and comes back on when turned up? Possible problems

Participant count
  • Participant list
I right front channel cuts out and when turn the volume up it comes back on. I've checked wires to cross over to amp and going to the mid and tweeter seem tight. My next trouble shooting is to take the door panel off and check the connection. Question, if I have a loose wire at the tweeter or mid speaker could it cause them both to stop working? Could it be the cross over or the right front channel of the amp be bad? Left channel works great. System was put in less then 2 months ago. Any info would greatly appreciated!

I right front channel cuts out and when turn the volume up it comes back on. I've checked wires to cross over to amp and going to the mid and tweeter seem tight. My next trouble shooting is to take the door panel off and check the connection. Question, if I have a loose wire at the tweeter or mid speaker could it cause them both to stop working? Could it be the cross over or the right front channel of the amp be bad? Left channel works great. System was put in less then 2 months ago. Any info would greatly appreciated!
you check your rca's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.