Help increasing spl

hmmmm

150db in a trunk car isnt easy.

Your gonna have to build and do alot of testing like everyone has said. there gonna be an end all sloution that will work. your gonna have to try alot of different things. and if u really wanna deaden dont use peel and seal. it isnt as good

Just needed a little bit to add some weight to some thin areas on the car. Worked perfect, buddy had it on his car back home, still havnt heard anything bad about it from him.

Think i should try to move to two 3512s? or keep the 9512

keep the 9512 but like everyone says it aint going to be easy.try slot port 5 inch wide by 6 inch long , height of the box ,2.5 -3.0 cubes both firing forward,push the box all the way to the opening of the back seat.lots of 0 gauge wire [ about 200 ft] 2 d 3100 xs power batts . and a kinetik hc 1400 under the hood. now for your amp youll need some where between 5000- 7000 watts rms to get 150 out of your trunk,then a whole lot of box building.[important to find the resonance frequency of your car] and you still may not get it,may have to buy another 9512

What would u recommend for the first step? Bigger battery then the 2nd amp? then a 3rd battery then work on the box? and how do you find the resonance freq of your car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.