Help me make priority list

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
Ok I need a list of thigs i should do first on my x im gonna post price and how long itll take me to save for each thing this is gonna be my project for the next year

4.0 to 5.0 swap (cost 560 for engine 1000 for tranny and other parts) 2000estimate 5 months to save up

Components, New ground, wireing cd kit $200 2 weeks

tint $150 at the most 2 weeks

18'rims $1500 2 months to save up

200A alternator, extra batery, and wiring 600 1 month to save up

cler corners and taillights $200 2 weeks

Im not sure which one i should do first half says i shpould just save up for the v-8 swap but im preaty sure that the v-8 and v-6 have the smae size alternators so maybe i should get that fist i just need some advise and u guys always give the best soooooo.

I say do the tint first so nobody can see your equipment. engine swap next, then alternator, batt and wiring (you can get that for much cheaper than 600) Then do the components, etc. Rims after that and if you really are set on some altezzas and clear corners u can do that, I would get some taillight grilles and a front grille instead. (black on a light colored explorer, chrome on a dark one to match the rims)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.