Help me replace my eD 13av.2

purify
10+ year member

I haven't been following the hobby in the last few years. But now I need to replace my Elemental Designs 13aV.2, and would appreciate your expertise on what are good choices right now.

My musts, must work with my current enclosure, fiber glass 1.2 ft sealed box for 1 sub. This was custom built and I'm not willing to have that done again, so it has to fit this enclosure. It has a mounting depth of about 11". 12" cutout for a 13", but I can make a spacer to fit a 12" sub.

It'll be powered by an MMATS 2100.2, so spec says 1500 RMS at 2. This will be my daily driver and I listen to rap. My budget is probably $600.

I do have experience with various subs, and I'll list what I have liked and disliked.

Liked, eD 13av.2, eD ov, eD kv, RE sexxx, w3.

Disliked, alpine r, idq,

Thanks!

I haven't been following the hobby in the last few years. But now I need to replace my Elemental Designs 13aV.2, and would appreciate your expertise on what are good choices right now.

My musts, must work with my current enclosure, fiber glass 1.2 ft sealed box for 1 sub. This was custom built and I'm not willing to have that done again, so it has to fit this enclosure. It has a mounting depth of about 11". 12" cutout for a 13", but I can make a spacer to fit a 12" sub.

It'll be powered by an MMATS 2100.2, so spec says 1500 RMS at 2. This will be my daily driver and I listen to rap. My budget is probably $600.

I do have experience with various subs, and I'll list what I have liked and disliked.

Liked, eD 13av.2, eD ov, eD kv, RE sexxx, w3.

Disliked, alpine r, idq,

Thanks!
1.2 sealed would be perfect for a 10" Dayton HO series..Just add a new baffle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.