Help plan a system for my LS7 Trans Am

Im not a system guy as far as knowledge goes on whats in right now.
But i do drive a 500+ hp daily driver and i can say you saying you want it to "appear stock", i dunno brah. I set off car alarms with my exaust everywhere i go and my buddy has a ws6 dumped and that **** is louder then my car. Appearing stock is one thing but when you are putting that much hp to the rear wheels people know once they hear your car its not stock. So why even try?

Another thing you don't have to know much about car stereo systems to know that them stock radios in them Chevys are str8 garbage. I had a few Camaros and the first thing i did was get rid of that bose **** its terrible.

Also when you get that ls7 in come see me im in Livonia and im about to put a whipple on my car so we will be about the same hp.
You should go away. I hate poser gearheads. I know more about cars than you could ever dream of knowing. You bought a mustang. terrible mistake, now me and my F-body brethren are gonna remind you everytime me see you. Goodnight.

This is weird but i knew a girl in high school, who is related to that guy.

too bad he hung himself with a pool hose a couple years ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

you have any picks of the sts install? i lovethose kits

It was raining when i took this pics. But it was a severe thunderstorm and the sky looked badass. (I'm still a novice photographer :) )

P1000595.jpg

P1000619.jpg

Track car and show car make a terrible mix. That crap that sticks to the paint and rear bumper when you do a burnout is next to impossible to remove!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

its not hard

here is my drag car

cleaner than a lot of show only cars

DSC04637.jpg

286582673boBecb_ph.jpg

it depends on your definition of a show car, that just looks like a clean race car to me. however it is more plausible to have a track/show car than a daily driver and either of the two. i think that was the point. any motor pics?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it is more plausible to have a track/show car than a daily driver and either of the two. i think that was the point.
That is what I meant. To have the same vehicle as a track car, show car, and daily driver is just pure insane, unless you like washing and waxing a lot. Plus, no matter how hard you try, there will always be something/someone to put a nick, scratch, or dent in your vehicle:verymad:

That is what I meant. To have the same vehicle as a track car, show car, and daily driver is just pure insane, unless you like washing and waxing a lot. Plus, no matter how hard you try, there will always be something/someone to put a nick, scratch, or dent in your vehicle:verymad:
Leave me to worry about that.

You should go away. I hate poser gearheads. I know more about cars than you could ever dream of knowing. You bought a mustang. terrible mistake, now me and my F-body brethren are gonna remind you everytime me see you. Goodnight.
Lmao....

I had 2 ls1 SS Camaros and a 96 Impala SS ALL over 500hp and one of my best friends has a ws6. I never said they aren't nice cars the ls1 is one of the best engines ever built.

My car is an 11.50 car with not even 5k worth of mods(not to mention its sexy). I could have a 9sec car if i wanted. I don't really care to, i drive my car everyday. ALsoi beat old men in new z06's already.

gl on your build you got alot of hate in you heart let it out:D

3283d1223791307-bow-before-your-new-leader-pic-stangleader.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.