help please

what kind of budget do you have. any four channel amp that puts out 50-100 watts per channel at 4 ohms will be fine. as for the quality of the amp, that is another story.

arent those speakers 2 ohm stable? then get a 4 channel amp that does about their rms rating at 2 ohms.
Speakers aren't 2ohm "stable", amps are. But yes, it seems those speakers have an impedance of 2 ohms, so you would need an amp that puts out about 75w x 4 @ 2ohms. There are plenty of choices out there, it just depends on your budget.

your an idiot
It's "you're", dumbshit. The irony...

I can get good deal with kicker or Eclipse products.
If YOU'RE (thanks springy101, you're so helpful) only talking about new models...

Spec-wise, the kicker zx350.4 looks to match up closest. (90x4@2ohms)

For eclipse, the only thing that comes close is the xa4000, which is far more power than you need.

It all depends if you want to pay for extra power that you probably won't need.

your an idiot
As already posted by JAZN the word you chose to use was 'your' (which is a possessive indicating ownership of whatever it is describing) rather than "you're" which is a contraction of the two words 'you' and 'are' (the proper usage in this context). Definitely ironic.

What further irritates me is you calling out someone else as an idiot after asking an incredibly n00bish question about these Infinity speakers being, and I quote,:

arent those speakers 2 ohm stable?
See the problem, here? Back on up, Skippy. No further assistance will be needed from you here.

*awaits the negative rep that is sure to follow...*

IoNMan1 ~ You'll want something, as previously posted, that outputs somewhere between 60 and 100 watts per channel at a 2 Ohm load. I don't know if you have any particular preference on branding but one that immediately comes to mind (to me) is an older Kenwood unit that seems to be fairly commonly found on eBay: A Kenwood KAC-846. 14.4vdc ratings as follows:

50w X 4 @ 4 Ohm stereo

75w X 4 @ 2 Ohm stereo

150w X 2 @ 4 Ohm mono bridged

A quick search showed me there aren't any listed currently but they pop up pretty frequently and can be had cheaply. I have owned and used several of them in the past and they all proved to be rather bulletproof units. Outside of that specific recommendation I'm at a bit of a loss, friend. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you only talking about new models...

Spec-wise, the kicker zx350.4 looks to match up closest. (90x4@2ohms)

For eclipse, the only thing that comes close is the xa4000, which is far more power than you need.

It all depends if you want to pay for extra power that you probably won't need.

As already posted by JAZN the word you chose to use was 'your' (which is a possessive indicating ownership of whatever it is describing) rather than "you're" which is a contraction of the two words 'you' and 'are' (the proper usage in this context). Definitely ironic.
What further irritates me is you calling out someone else as an idiot after asking an incredibly n00bish question about these Infinity speakers being, and I quote,:

See the problem, here? Back on up, Skippy. No further assistance will be needed from you here.
i meant that they are 2 ohm speakers, which they are, i just accidentally used the wrong word. So it wasn't a noobish question, it was me using a word wrong, which has never happened to the almighty prowler who's grammar and spelling is always perfect.

and since when did you have to start spelling correctly on forums???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.