Help Setting up budget SQ system

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello forum this is my first post. I have learned a great deal on this forum its about time i start a thread lol. Below is a list of the current equipment i own i need advice on which drivers to install and wether to run active or not.(active capable HU,and amp). Also wether to run sealed or ported on a type r. I like punchy bass!Please any advice is appreciated

Additional info

2008 honda accord coupe 6.5 both front and rear slots

Components

Pioneer TS-D1720C 6.75-Inch COMPONENTS 60 RMS

Kenwood kfc p-709ps 80RMS Components

Subwoofer

Alpine Type R 12 1000RMS

Amplifiers

NVX's JAD800.4 125 rms*4 channels at 4 ohm,250rms*4 at 2ohm Active capable

Kenwood KAC-8406 70 ras*4 channels at 4 ohm,100rms*4 at 2ohm

Can you be more specific? Which equipment is worth upgrading, from what i understand the nix is a good 4 channel amp, and the pioneer comps are hard to beat for the $90 i paid so I've heard

The Pioneer components would probably be my choice over those entry level Kenwoods. I like more power, and the NVX amp should be fine.

Do you have a head unit or are you just saying "active capable HU" because you read that on the forum? How much experience do you have with installing and tuning car audio systems?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.