SOLD Hertz Audio & Wiring Accessories *NEEDS TO GO*

RoLLaxPhile
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Since I can't edit my thread I'm gonna make a new one. I sold all the amps. This is what I have left for sale. I accept paypal only. I'll try to put up pictures. These are also for sale locally. I will take these items off as soon as they are sold, so get them while you can. Reason for selling is to pay my leftover tuition/book fees plus a few credit cards.

Serious Buyers Only

THROW REASONABLE OFFERS. LOWBALLING WILL BE IGNORED

HERTZ ML3000 - $600 SHIPPED OBO TO LOWER 48 STATES.

SOUND QUALITY SUBWOOFER

Hertz ML3000 12" Subwoofer (Used Original Box & Manuals) Retail is $999

0315081704.jpg

http://www.caraudiomag.com/features/caep_0712_hertz_mille_ml3000/index.html

ML3000: The ML3000 is by FAR the most accurate subwoofer I have ever heard. I have owned many different subwoofers including: the XXX, AVA, Brahma, and every mainstream one you can think of and this trumps them all. I have also heard all the RLPs etc etc.. The output may lack a bit compared to the other SPL monsters, but the requirements for this driver to get loud is ridiculously small. I placed my ML3000 in a 1.35@~32hz and it is ideal for everyday driving and will get loud and flex my fully, properly, deadened vehicle. Don't be fooled when I say it lacks a bit of output (I am used to all of the above in 15").. If there is a such thing as SQL, this driver defines it.
Rest of the Review

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/review-palace/110611-hertz-mlk165-ml3000-hp-2-review.html

I also have some extra wires/fuses/rca's lying around.

0315081700.jpg

Soundstream RCA 17Ft - $25 Shipped

Kicker Fuse Holder w/100ANL Fuse - $30 Shipped

Kicker Hyperflex 4awg (Grey Color) - $1.50 a foot + exact shipping. 10FT LEFT

Kicker K-Series 16ga Wire - $0.25 a foot + exact Shipping 100Ft Left

Kicker 4awg Power Wire 20FT w/end connector - $30 Shipped

Evercoat Rage Gold Body Filler 1gallon - $45 Shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.