Hertz HS165's

SHOKDU
10+ year member

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my amp today, and I am posting as I said I would. I am less than thrilled with the condition of it, as I do not believe it meets your assertion that it is indistinguishable from new. However, in the interest of resolving this matter, I have amended my claim with Paypal to request the refund of the difference between the $50 shipping I paid you, and the cost of ground service, a refund of $21.94.

Claim still shows as $250 on my end, and I already submitted my comments. Only way to get out of it now is for you to change the case, drop the case, or wait for paypals verdict.

Also, I don't care if you think you got "ground" service. I paid $40.13 for 2nd day air, and 2nd day air is what you got. If ANYTHING, I'd give you a refund for $10. I paid too much for that amp to take any more hit on it. I'd rather just receive it back if paypal decides in your favor. It was against my better judgement to sell it anyway.

If paypal awards in your favor, keep in mind, you shipping it back is still gonna cost you $20-50 and the refund will be held by paypal until the amp is shown delivered, so if you want your money back anytime soon, I don't think slow boating it would be in your favor. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Right. So, like I said before, I updated my claim with paypal already. We will let them decide it from there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, I don't care if you think you got "ground" service. I paid $40.13 for 2nd day air, and 2nd day air is what you got. If ANYTHING, I'd give you a refund for $10. I paid too much for that amp to take any more hit on it. I'd rather just receive it back if paypal decides in your favor. It was against my better judgement to sell it anyway.
So just to clarify, you're refusal to refund my shipping cost is not due to your admitted failure to ship the amp in a timely manner, but because you feel you sold it too cheaply in the first place. Got it.

Quit putting words in my mouth, as*hole. You think you're smart and witty, but you're just another internet jack*ss. I'm refusing to refund your money because you've been a huge pain, and more so that you got EXACTLY what you paid for. You wanted 2nd day air, and that's what you got. As for your remark about shipping in a timely manner, I've stated it before, issues happened that prevented the package from leaving. It left the day I found the error. Sorry that's not good enough for you. Oh, and hell yea, I did sell it too cheaply. I don't have a problem selling cheap to good people, but you're a f*cktard who I wish I would have never done business with.

I don't have to put words in your mouth. The ones that come out on their own are incriminating enough. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why didn't the package ship as you promised in both PM and in the sub thread? Oh yeah, that's right. YOU MESSED UP. Here's a word that you should learn:

Accountability

ac·count·abil·i·ty

noun \ə-ˌkau̇n-tə-ˈbi-lə-tē\

Definition of ACCOUNTABILITY

: the quality or state of being accountable; especially : an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's actions

The package didn't ship because YOU didn't ship it properly. Who didn't? YOU didn't. Did I ship the package? No, YOU did.

Step up and accept responsibility for your mistake, and do the right thing. Pretty straight forward concept. Am I asking for a refund of the ENTIRE shipping charge? No. I'm asking for the refund of the difference between the cost I paid to get it here in 2 days, and the cost to get it here in the time it actually GOT here. This has ZERO to do with the price of the amp. I'm sorry that you have seller's remorse, but it just isn't relevant.

I'm sorry that YOUR failure to ship the item when it was SUPPOSED to ship (as promised) has convinced you that you should have never done business with me. I can assure you that it is not an inconvenience you will have to suffer again on my part.

Whoa, you know how to use a dictionary? Congrats dude!

You paid for 2 day shipping, despite the time frame YOU thought it should leave in, it left my hands and arrived to you in 2 days. That is, by definition, 2 day shipping.

Gotta love being a paypal advantage member....it means that they will do whatever it takes to keep my business, even award the SELLER a claim. Turns out, paypal enjoys the revenue off of my $20,000+ dollars spent/received with them in the past year.

Enjoy the amp.

Now that MJL and I are done with our business, lets get back to the thread at hand.

I called USPS two days ago to check and see if they had any more status available on the whereabouts of the packages that were shipped parcel post. USPS did not have any more information for me than what is shown on their online tracking system. Looking at the statuses, DukeNut's package is the only one showing updates. Talking with USPS they informed me that after the 14th USPS business day I can initiate investigations on the whereabouts of the packages. The 14th business day is tomorrow, Thursday August 4th. I will place a call to USPS on Friday, August 5th to inquire about the shipments if we do not see updates (or deliveries) tomorrow.

Dispute closed bud. You lost.

If you hadnt created such a big ruckus here, and continued to stir the pot, we may have been able to work out a solution. Since you and jeepintn have caused me so much stress, neither of you will get anything from me aside from the exact products you agreed to purchase.

Now please, exit my thread with the little bit of grace you can.

Funny, that's not what the nice lady on the phone just told me. But she also told me not to bother bantering with you in this thread and to let her work, so out of respect for her, I will //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I hope everyone in this thread gets their speakers, and has a better experience with the seller than I have thus far.

Paypal does not dispute shipping charges. You paid for 2nd day air, and that's what you got. Again, in your future dealings try not to be such a whiny b*tch. Maybe a seller actually working an amicable solution with you could be in your cards then. As for this transaction, with the way you conducted yourself and the way you've made me look....you're not getting anything more from me.

Please, leave my thread. You've got no legs to stand on anymore.

As an update to all; jeepintn's package was delivered today.

The 3 remaining packages to be delivered are the Hertz speaker sets. Only one showing as updated at all is DukeNut's. Today is the 14th business day for USPS, so if you guys dont receive anything today please let me know and I'll start investigations with USPS tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.