Hertz HS165's

SHOKDU
10+ year member

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mark, nothing delivered today but I just checked the tracking and it's in Cincinnati. I should have them tomorrow. Here's the newest tracking info:

Processed through Sort Facility August 04, 2011, 1:40 pm CINCINNATI, OH 45235

No luck here. I haven't received anything yet, and the tracking hasn't had an update. Seems odd, being in California, I assumed I would have been one of the first to receive one....

Sorry guys, was very busy yesterday and didnt get a chance to call USPS. I've got a busy day ahead of me today, but I'll do my best to call them. Please, feel free to call them yourselves as well. You've been given the same information that I have, tracking #'s and drop off day of July 20th. I don't know if it makes a difference as to whether its the shipper or receiver that calls. Anyway, I'll do my best to call them. Am cooking breakfast now and will try to after I eat.

I just checked the labels again, looks like they are all showing updated statuses now! I'm going to give it a few more days before starting investigations with USPS if that's OK with you guys.

With the 6 packages I shipped, 5 went USPS and one of those was already delivered, which was jeepintn's wiring kit. There were 3 boxes that were HSK's and one that was a Crescendo amp. One of the boxes is now showing delivered and the other is showing out for delivery. It's too hard to conclude which is which, so would whomever gets a set of the HSK's today please post up in here? Thanks!

Mark, my HSK's were waiting for me when I got home today:) Can't believe it took the usps 2 days to move them from Cincinnati, it's only 2 hours from me:wow: No wonder they are going bankrupt. Anyway thanks Mark. Guys keep patient they will arrive.

Update, the crescendo amp I sold showed as delivered, so that means all that's left are two sets of HSK's to be delivered.

btolenti and vanburi, your packages should show up any day now.

Wow I actually read all 9 pages... Anyways I feel for the buyers as they want their product in a timely manner but I myself lived near big lake in Alaska and I will back the seller on USPS not being as quick as the locations in the states. It's even a bigger hassle if you happen to live in a small town up there. So as far as USPS taking a long time on updating info or even acknowledging they had accepted the packages as a very true and real statement. I bought my dad a watch for his birthday bout 3 years ago and I shipped ground and I lie not it took over 25 days to reach Louisiana and yes I had a tracking number but it was not updated for 2+ weeks after I dropped it off. Anyways, at least every one is getting what they paid for and that’s all that matters.

I've got some property and the startings of a cabin off of Mud Lake! We've had a fantastic summer full of sun, I've been thoroughly enjoying the Big Lake area this year! Just threw a huge bachelor party out there as well. It hit 80*F for one of the days...needless to say, we all got a lot of sun and some minor sunburn!

Thanks for backing me on the shipping stuff. It really is a pain living here for a shipping aspect. We get bent over on shipping rates if we use anything other than parcel post or have items that can fit in flat rate USPS boxes...and it takes a freaking long time to receive stuff!

Package arrived and item was just as described. Forgive my early impatience and thanks for the great deal...

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.