Hertz Mille ML165 Comp System

Cknight199

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 sets of Hertz Mille ML165 Component Kit, each kit contains:

(2) Hertz ML165 Mille Speakers

(2) Hertz ML28 Mille Tweeters

(2) Hertz MLCX20 Mille Crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They sound amazing, recently took out of my SUV. Just getting rid of my system as I am selling the car. One of the kits has mounting hardware for the tweeters, the other kit does not (they were built into a custom wood enclosure.) The component speakers have nothing wrong with them whatsoever. The crossovers do have some scuffing in certain places on the plastic because they were hidden. Everything is 100% functional. Speaker wire isn't included, I just haven't disconnected the wire from the crossovers.

Price:

$550 OBO shipped per kit.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in price to the continental 48 states.

Item Pictures:

if Tat2bass takes the crossovers on a set i might be interested in the mids and tweets without the crossovers. need to know how much you want first tho.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.