Hey anyone know where to buy cheap neons??

PICT0002.JPG

yea, its a honda

check my gallery for the solo x and other stuff...

anyway, went and bought that 2 cathode kit in red, gonna probably go in up under the front dash on both sides, to a switch so i can keep it off. 11 bucks total for 2 12 tubes, really nice deal guess ill write a review when im done.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Wow... You are awsome... My car is a piece of ****? There is 16,000 original miles on it, and nothing wrong with it at all. Thanks for playing though, top gun. Why not try to pick something else to talk **** about, since you are such a cool guy. I would like to see some pictures of your amazing car, which shall be full of neons.. Maybe a BAD ASS Honda?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
If you look on eBay, you can find anything cheap enough. http://www.froogle.com is also your friend. Fuck you.
Tony, why are you bein' an asswipe?

You mean to tell me that car hasn't rolled over 16,000 miles in however many years old it is?

eh its ok, im only buying these cuz the lady told me to, plus i read like ten pages of customer reviews and all the people who bought red said they were red, but guess we will wait and see...thanks cybe

Tony, why are you bein' an asswipe?
You mean to tell me that car hasn't rolled over 16,000 miles in however many years old it is?

Right now, I think its at about 16,600 or something around there, maybe a in the 500's.... It's a 98, bought it from a guy whose grandma had died and she only took it to the store.

Cathodes have more than 2 leds... most neons only have 2 led's on each side of the tube. Henceforth, why the Cathodes get more 'bright'.
you're an idiot... wow.... just wow..

WOW... I cant imagine how stupid you have to be to... just.. just wow.

did I mention WOW!?

http://www.oznium.com/cathode-kit
like that seems like a **** good deal, is that all i need or is there something else? i was gonna get two neons and a switch, but it seems like that kit has everything...thanks that is what i was looking for...especially for 7 bucks
I bought some like that at a computer store called Micro Center. They were $8 for a pair. They were extremely bright when hooked up to a computer, but when hooked up to the car some areas of the neon didn't light up and others would.

I had them hooked up for about a week until they both broke. They are extremely fragile and break very very easily. I don't think they're a very good choice for a car application.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.