Hifonics? Tsunami? Crossfire?! JBL?

LowRyDah
10+ year member

VA
Sup yall..These amps have been getting alot of raves and rants on this site..I was just wondering if theyre reliable/can be used for daily driving..I have 1 15" XXX..No box yet, Im just trying to get everything ready for the install..But im lost on what to go with amp wise..Someone else on this site was suggesting to wait for the RE 36.1D to come out instead of going with something listed above..Opinions are appreciated, Thanks.

Most people have their favorites that they generally stick with. People are constantly debating which "amp is the best". They are all good amps. I have always been partial to PPI, Phoenix Gold or Autotek. ALthough, this week I decided to branch out purchase a HiFonics ZX8000. I like the specs, price and looks. If you really can't decide and the price and specs are compariable ... then go on looks. Kinda like you do with hookers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yes, all those amps are good amps i would say the crossfire and the tsunami are the better for them i dont like hifonics and jbl dosent have any oppions on there bp series but there all dependable amps!

If a choice had to be made I would have to give crossfire my vote.
i second that.crossfire got some niceee amps.2kw would do nicely.36-1 wont be out for a while..if u want ur sub chillin in ur room then go for it and wait..i run a b1500d and its fine for me...i outbump everyone i know..and a 18xxx will be taking me soon..off a audiobahn 1500hct...stupid kid's gettin a better system than me..OH well..make sure u get at LEAST 1.5kw to ur xxx.give it like...1.5-2kw daily.itll take it if you set your amp right.

I havent had any experience with any of the other amps besides the jbl 1200.1 and it has yet to let me down yet. its a current wh0re ,but its been dependable.

Maybe you need to take that up with others on here....lol the ph2 Im pretty sure rangerman used one with his brahma 10 to hit a massive 146+db in a single cab truck. Any of the amps you mentioned wouldnt come close.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.