hollywood sound labs????

well I tried to find a modle # on mine and can't it just says hollywood on the motor and on the dust cap it says hollywood in white with nothing else and green surrounds maybe someone can help me with the modle I know they are from 92-93.

thanks

lawl go market elsewhere hahaha
man call it what you want to im just simply letting anybody who wants to know that hollywood is still around! i didnt market anything.. i love hollywood sound labs and there products and imma stand by them and i hope im not the only person that has owned there product who will stand by them!! so love it or hate it........ but its funny couse i didnt quite know what you ment after i made my first post but now i know... you hatin on hsl and thats ashame!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

man call it what you want to im just simply letting anybody who wants to know that hollywood is still around! i didnt market anything.. i love hollywood sound labs and there products and imma stand by them and i hope im not the only person that has owned there product who will stand by them!! so love it or hate it........ but its funny couse i didnt quite know what you ment after i made my first post but now i know... you hatin on hsl and thats ashame!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
You should really stfu '10er.

i had a pair of the entry levels a long time ago,,still remember the white festiva that used 8 of theyre 12's in sealed boxes to do 170+ on the old mic.

another hsl hater..... i see u have nothing better to do in life but oh well....GO TEAM HOLLYWOOD!!!............ for the haters!!
Oh you're right, which is why I contacted to members here to purchase some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

looks like the web site is not open yet
yeah i know... i hope they get it done soon couse i want 4 more of the x pros.... but i did find a site that had some of there subwoofers but the only thing is it was from germany so you know shipping has to be alot but if they give me a good price id pay the shipping for what i want

yeah i know... i hope they get it done soon couse i want 4 more of the x pros.... but i did find a site that had some of there subwoofers but the only thing is it was from germany so you know shipping has to be alot but if they give me a good price id pay the shipping for what i want
they would have to be some seriously kick ass subs to pay for shipping from germany,,or **** near free lol

they would have to be some seriously kick ass subs to pay for shipping from germany,,or **** near free lol
lol....thats true but at tha same time as i said before i love hollywood sound labs ( hsl ) and there products and i have never had or heard of any problems with them... im on my 2nd set of 4x 12's my 1st ones got stolen! people ask me whats in my trunk and im proud ta tell them "hollywood" or id say just a lil something for now couse i want 4 more of there x pro 12's....and cant wait ta get them!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.