Hooking a computer up

you should check it out now, i was up till 3:30 this morning working on it! Now there is feature specs in the products site, (far right) there you should find some interesting specs on the PC

Originally posted by HybridMike you should check it out now, i was up till 3:30 this morning working on it! Now there is feature specs in the products site, (far right) there you should find some interesting specs on the PC
nice.....except....56k modem? im not quite sure i want to be driving around with a telephone wire connecting my car and the nearest phone jack. lol.

that might cause a problem unless you have a very very very long phone line....haha...just kidding, I was just letting everyone know what features are on the pc itself...this thing is so small that one could have this in a glovebox, and if say you wanted to take it in to work you could unhook it and take it inside to use as your office too...hence a 56k modem might come in handy....the key word here might...its just a feature...it does have an ethernet too and an option for a wifi adapater if you wanna get really tricky

Mike:crazy:

Hey I might be kinda interested in trying something like that out. I work at Gateway in SW Florida and I've had a couple people who have talked about integrating their laptopts into their big rig trucks so that might be an interesting idea. I'll give them a link to your forum. How much are you discouting the sytems right now, I've got a 00 Civic. You can pm me if you want.

Hybrid Mike, I am very interested in your product. Because i am in the computer business, but also in to cars a lot. I have an external amp and a whole stereo system in my car. But i was thinking of putting a laptop in my car, but its just a lot of hassle and your product seems to do it all. I have a 97 Nissan altima with double din. I will buy the product for sure when it comes out. But if i can get a prototype, that would be great. The $1700 is a lil bit too much for starting price.

Thanks Jon

johnnyboy32485@yahoo.com

aol: dubelog7

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

edoggy88

edoggy88
orlando, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jonboy385