how much power for the p3's?

that will work just fine, nearly perfect... the t500 is sooooo underated the peak power for the punch 3's is 1000, so you should be good...

i know someone who has 2 gay kenwoods with a rms of1200 put together and he has a monoblock 1000 watt peak amp running them and the beat pretty hard and the amp is only like 500 rms

gah so are their any people on here that arent jerks? Anyways, i know a guy that has two peice of crap kenwoods with a rms of 1200 combined and his amps only like 500 watts rms and it beats pretty hard so?

gah so are their any people on here that arent jerks? Anyways, i know a guy that has two peice of crap kenwoods with a rms of 1200 combined and his amps only like 500 watts rms and it beats pretty hard so?
I don't believe you...what model kenwoods?

idk, their typhoons or something but idk the model cause they dont make them anymore i dont think but i think he was lying about the peak and rms but i think i think their 500 rms or so but anywho he still doesnt have the right rms goin to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.