How to blow a 18" Fi BTL

the 2610s are perfectly fine.. they do rated.. just because they aren't underrated and are priced accordingly doesn't mean ****..
Thank You no offense but I am tired of hearing about sundown and aq and rf. These are great amps, but they are not the only amps. They also have people bagging on them. There will always be something bigger and better so I say just get in where you fit in. Hifonics is more affordable, but they are not cheap. The way I see it I dont want to almost double the cost of my subs for one amp. Call it cheap or call it what you want, but it works for me.

the 2610s are perfectly fine.. they do rated.. just because they aren't underrated and are priced accordingly doesn't mean ****..
ha i didnt mean to bash it was more of a joke. ill take a cheaper amp that does rated over an expensive amp any day because im not on a huge budget either. ive never dealt with any of the hifonics amps but i have used a clarion dpx amp that i got for only 200 bucks new thats rated at 1600 rms and has been tested by a few people. def fit my needs. you cant beat the price of amps like that if they have been bench tested and do rated

Call it what you will, but for every 2 bad things said about Hifonics I hear 2 good things about them, No one has told me that they are terribly over rated and I just stepped up from a Kole 5500 watt amp. So I would say that I am doing good. I am not knocking anyone's ideas as I am sure the other brands are great amps, but I already have 2 hifonics amps and I don't want to mix and match so I will run with Hifonics. I have seen my share of people using Hifonics with BTL's and other subs and I am pretty sure they do way better than my old Kole amp. lol so I think I will be straight, and by the way that Kole was pushing that 18" BL pretty good.
I have a 2607d on my btl and I would say it does its job... quite quite well

you mean the cheap route right?
Call it what you will, but for every 2 bad things said about Hifonics I hear 2 good things about them, No one has told me that they are terribly over rated and I just stepped up from a Kole 5500 watt amp. So I would say that I am doing good. I am not knocking anyone's ideas as I am sure the other brands are great amps, but I already have 2 hifonics amps and I don't want to mix and match so I will run with Hifonics. I have seen my share of people using Hifonics with BTL's and other subs and I am pretty sure they do way better than my old Kole amp. lol so I think I will be straight, and by the way that Kole was pushing that 18" BL pretty good.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ha i didnt mean to bash it was more of a joke. ill take a cheaper amp that does rated over an expensive amp any day because im not on a huge budget either. ive never dealt with any of the hifonics amps but i have used a clarion dpx amp that i got for only 200 bucks new thats rated at 1600 rms and has been tested by a few people. def fit my needs. you cant beat the price of amps like that if they have been bench tested and do rated
I am not so much worried about rated as quality.. Rated is nice but lasting is a main thing.. So if my amp does about or real close to rated and lasts years on end with little to no abuse I am good.. If it dies from no abuse after a year or so i am mad

I am not so much worried about rated as quality.. Rated is nice but lasting is a main thing.. So if my amp does about or real close to rated and lasts years on end with little to no abuse I am good.. If it dies from no abuse after a year or so i am mad
this is obv a more logical route if your just running a daily driver. 100 lost watts is not gonnna make an audible differece, it would only come in to play probabbly if your chasing real small deciamals on the meter

Sounds like a winner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.