How to Put TV shows on iPod and Play iPod On TV

conlifer

China
There is a guide about how to download TV show for free, put TV show and free movies music on iPod, and play iPod on TV without Apple TV.

It includes four parts:

Part one: How to download TV show for free.

Part two: How to put TV show on iPod.

Part three: Where to download free movie for iPod.

Part four: Play iPod on TV without Apple TV.

Part one: How to download TV show for free.

For iPod users, you can buy one episode at a time or a whole season from the iTunes Store and you can watch on your iPod, computer, or widescreen TV using Apple TV, but it cost $1.99. If you feel it’s trouble to download TV show from iTunes, you can follow this guide to download TV show for free.

Here’s a quick video tutorial on how to download TV shows for free:

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/12/28/how-to-download-tv-shows/.

Part two: How to put TV show on iPod.

After download TV show on your PC, please take your time to put TV shows to iPod, coz iPod can only play MP4 and H.264 video, but many TV show play as AVI format, even some shows plays with BETA and World Cup play as HDTV, so you need some thirty part

software to help you rip DVD and convert video to MP4 video, and then sync it to iPod via

iTunes. I highly recommend the Daniusoft DVD to iPod Suite, it can easily rip CSS copy

protected DVD to iPod and convert WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, DivX, XviD video to iPod touch/ Nano/ Classic with high quality.

Here is the official free download site;

And the official step-by-step guide about how to put dvd video TV show to iPod.

dvd-ipod.jpg

You just need to Install and run it, click ‘Load DVD’ to import DVD or click ‘Load file’ to add video file (or TV shows). If you don’t want to convert the whole DVD, you can click ‘trim’ to cut segment you like. DVD regular have many chapters, if you want to join them into one

file, you can pitch on ‘Merge into one file’, and your iPod can display only one image of whole movie as in music.

But don’t forget that it’s legal convert DVD to iPod for personally not any commercial purposes.

Part three: Where to download free movie for iPod.

There are some free movie websites for movie fans to download movie for iPod and other

players.

ShowStash: Lots of popular TV shows, cartoons, etc.

Mefeedia: "Find thousands of video blogs (video

podcasts), and watch them on your computer, video iPod or PSP."

The Internet Movie Database: Movie reviews, information about upcoming movie premieres,

movie clips, and more.

Free Public Domain Movies and Documentaries: Free movies and more, all available for free download.

iFilm: One of my favorite places on the Web for great videos, trailers, etc.

Here is a listing of free movie download webistes.

Most of downloaded movies are AVI file, you can use Videora or Daniusoft DVD to iPod

Suite to convert AVI video to iPod video.

Part four: Play iPod on TV without Apple TV.

This part is about how to play iPod on TV without Apple TV. As you know, Apple TV is a

connector which allows you to stream media files from your computer and view iPod video on TV. You can also store the media files on the unit's hard drive, but the current price of the unit is $300 more or less. So, the article helps you play iPod on TV so you can watch iPod video on TV for free. And you also can watch the video here to know more Why Apple TV is pointless if you've got an iPod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXd66cNZYD4.

It just includes three steps:

Step 1.take a composite video cable. As picture follow:

cables.jpg

Step 2, simply plug one end of the cable into the headphones port on iPod and the other end into TV. There is a little problem to plug the composite video into TV because you can't plug it in like you normally do.

Here is the diagram helps explain what cables go where in TV.

diagram.jpg

In fact, the plugs on TV will be in this order: Red, White, yellow. Plug the cables in this

order: yellow, White, Red. Now you've got the cable set up.

Step 3 , set iPod on TV up. Don’t worry, it doesn't hack the iPod and everything goes safe.

From the main screen of your iPod, go to 'Video' -> 'Video Settings'. Scroll to TV Out and make it 'Ask' instead of 'Off'.

Then, 1) Scroll down to TV Signal and make sure its NTSC if you live in North America/Japan or PAL if you live anywhere else.

2) So after you've set iPod on TV up, back out to Video menu and go pick an iPod video to watch. I chose an episode of Family guy protect Lois Hi.

3) Before the video starts, select 'TV On' , turn on TV and go to wherever you go when you use your video games, VCR, etc.

VCR is Video Cassette Recorder, it includes 10 format and more, but nowadays, most VCR is a Video Clip, it's a very important tache for grand ceremony.

Neuros OSD, best way to record from any source that has either RCA or S-Video output, and you record onto a storage device, once done. Transfer it to your PC, import it into iTunes, sync and presto, dvd quality movies on your iphone, ipod, itouch, nano, psp, smartphone, basically anything that accepts mp4 with aac audio.

http://www.neurostechnology.com

i have it and its awesome, use it on my tmobile shadow.

Through four steps, can download TV and show them for free, although it's a little of trouble, I will try, Thanks a lot.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

VCR is Video Cassette Recorder, it includes 10 format and more, but nowadays, most VCR is a Video Clip, it's a very important tache for grand ceremony.

so spammers make a couple of new users, post a product and and act like their having a conversion with each other. D8mn people will do anything for a sale. Its awesome, its great. I love this porduct!. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

For christmas, it's hard to choose what to add the christmas gift listing, iPod nano 4th or zen x-fi?

Besides, it can put tv shows on ipod and play ipod on tv, the most important, without apple tv, that's really great, may be I should get iPod.

But friend said, I need DVD to iPod converter?

Does it like dvd rippering software can rip DVD to any video format ??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.