how's this head unit ???

jvcs are pretty good units. they are right in line with pioneer id say. alpine i personally dont like that much. they are very overpriced and even their most expensive units dont have some features like bluetooth while every other unit over 100 bucks does. plus ive heard a lot of talk that the newer ones arent as good as the older ones.

depending on what your looking for id recommending spending a bit more and getting a higher end unit. for a good system it starts with the headunit.

jvc has some new headunits coming out soon that look really awesome. i may have gotten one but i didnt want to wait for it to come out.

I actually already picked up the jvc kdr720 last night on eBay. Found it brand new in the box for $96 shipped. Was that a good deal? Crutchfield and best buy are selling them for 140. It has really everything I need, dual USB and aux sub pre out and cd player. I wouldn't use the Bluetooth feature on it since I already have a Bluetooth speaker in my car already. Didn't want to spend to much on an entire system because I'm not planning on keeping both the system and car that's it's going in for Much longer.

Really just lookIng for bang for the buck. Basically the system is just stock door speakers with a single 12 inch skar vvx running off a cadance Daytona 1600.1 and this jvc head unit. the door speakers are actually pretty decet so I didn't want to go crazy messing with that

How do you guys think I did

ha ha ha ... gotta love people that go out and buy something, THEN ask if it's any good. Perhaps you should try asking BEFORE you buy it.

ha ha ha ... gotta love people that go out and buy something, THEN ask if it's any good. Perhaps you should try asking BEFORE you buy it.
I did ask. And than I bought it a day later after I asked

Got 75 views and only 1 response at the time. Can't really say this forum is of any help at all honestly. So I'm just going by specs I wanted.

So thanks for respOnding with no opinion or advice at all.

Price wise you did good. I have the double DIN version of that, and it's an OK deck. Front panel USB and variable colors are great. Mine has HD radio, that one has Pandora (whaddever that is). Only complaint is 3 band EQ is inadequate and only 1 level of loudness contour. Not an SQ deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.