HP NC6000 laptop

I will throw in either the 20 ft of Red gauge or the KnuKonceptz 4 ch interconnects I have listed in the CA classified for anyone who purchases this laptop from me today.

I will throw in either the 20 ft of Red gauge or the KnuKonceptz 4 ch interconnects I have listed in the CA classified for anyone who purchases this laptop from me today.

Price has been reduced once again, to $400.

Do a web search this is a steal!

Sorry,the 4g and the interconnects have been sold

what do you mean, i sent him money on saturday for it as well. and i havent heard from him since then either

I'm waiting to get a respond back from him as well. I just bought a hifonics amp from him. I payed him on thursday and have not heard from him since then!

Bump for a Great laptop at a good price,

but concerned for these buyers... Possible Scammer?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

i just recieved an email from him saying that he had 2 of these laptops and that it is supposed to ship out this morning and that he would get me tracking info as soon as it is shipped. so i wouldnt be quick to call him a scammer yet. it just seemed odd, but hey if it all works out then great.

i just recieved an email from him saying that he had 2 of these laptops and that it is supposed to ship out this morning and that he would get me tracking info as soon as it is shipped. so i wouldnt be quick to call him a scammer yet. it just seemed odd, but hey if it all works out then great.

PMed you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jojosdad

10+ year member
Semper Fidelis
jojosdad
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied