I am looking for 5 people to review MyOamteal.com customized oatmeal - FREE OATMEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Collova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Scottsdale
Many of you know that I started a new company.

Healthy Oatmeal | MyOatmeal.com

The basic idea is that you design your own customized oatmeal, with over 22 billion combinations.

We are doing great so far, with an average of 20 bags of oatmeal sold every day.. Not terrible for only being live for 6 weeks.

Now, I am looking for a few people to write up some online reviews of the products. I don't care if they are posted on caar audio sites, or fitbess sites or whatever. I just want some help getting the word out there about MyOatmeal.com

So, if you are interested in writing up a review, post up the following info in this thread:

1. Your user name

2. Agree to write up a post an online review within 1 week of the product arriving.

3. Agree to take pics, and include a link to the MyOatmeal.com site

4. Let us know what sites you will post the review on

5. Tell us what combination of oatmeal you would create on our site if you win

The winners will each get a coupon code for a free bag of oatmeal, with free shipping.

GO

ANT

1. Darkhart

2. I darkhart do agree to write up a post an online review within 1 week of the product arriving.

3. I do agree to take pics, and include a link to the MyOatmeal.com site

4. 12vInsider, SSA.com, caraudio.com and diymobileaudio.com

5. QRIO apple cobbler flavor with dark raisins, brown cane sugar and walnuts

Last edited by a moderator:
ok,

basswiigee...

i agree to post a online review of said product within one week of arriving, and will include pictures of said product and a link to myoatmeal.com. i will post review on caraudio.com as well as myoatmeal.com. and i'll put a review on my ebay member page...

here's where things got confusing... you keep talking about winners, is this a contest? we win another bag of oatmeal? little confused on that part...

i'd make a all fruit blend... probably banana creme pie...

if you had it, i'd make...

i'd make a tropical blend of dried fruit, pineapple, mango, papaya, and sweetened with agave syrup... ← my wife loves that syrup in oatmeal, its a natural sweetner...

1. k_schutte

2. I k_schutte do agree to write up a post an online review within 1 week of the product arriving.

3. I do agree to take pics, and include a link to the MyOatmeal.com site

4. caraudio, iowaautoforums, iowasportsman, forums.steroid, Fiero.nl, pirate4x4, FaceBook, and probably a few others. i'm on like 20+ forums fairly regularly

5. Banana bread with banana chips and walnuts... Peanutbutter with Banana chips and Pecans... or coconut cream pie with banana chips and almonds...

Probably end up giving this a try either way, Sounds amazing!

I am only going to give away 5 bags on this forum..

If 10 people want a bag, only 5 will get one.. Those will be the "winners"

It is not really a contest, but whatevs...

ANT

Chefzane

I chefzane agree to write a review on the product within one week of receipt.

I chefzane agree to post pics and a link to myoatmeal.com.

I agree to post a review on caraudio.com, Facebook, and caco

Steel cut, creme brulee and bananas foster or peanut and cheesecake with bananas brown sugar and almonds

Ant, on the build your blend section, how do you do two or more flavors. It would only let me choose one....what am I doing wrong???
You are only able to pick one flavor right now.

We are still deciding on whether or not to allow 2 flavors to be selected.

ANT

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

threw a link up on my facebook just for the hell of it, now I am going to make a bowl of boring Quaker Oats oatmeal, thanks... -_-
Thanks!!!

1. "that boy asad"

2. I Agree to write up a post an online review on here within 1 week of the product arriving.

3. I Agree to take pics, and include a link to the MyOatmeal.com site - Will also post it up on my blog and imgur page

4. Will post it up on Facebook, Imgur, Houston-Imports.com, and food blogs

5. Quick rolled instant oats w/white chocolate, cheesecake, graham cracker crust, and peanut butter

1. 04murdalanche

2. I, 04murdalanche specifically agree to write up a post an online IN DETAIL review within 1 week of the product arriving.

3. I, 04murdalanche do agree to take pics, and include a link to the MyOatmeal.com site, (following the review and anything ANT wants me to do)

4. Realmofexcursion, MAF.com, caraudio.com and diymobileaudio.com, probably Facebook too..

5. Apple cinnamon with some brown sugar tossed in, protein (If applicable)

i like the nutrition facts change to whatever you add to the oatmeal

Thanks man

IT took a lot of time and energy to get that feature working properly. Lots of nutrition facts to enter. Lots of calculations.

The nice thing is that since every order is unique, we are able to print out that label and apply it to your bag of customized oatmeal.

Glad you like!

ANT

1. VWGolfMKVI

2. I VWGolfMKVI agree to write up a post an online review within 1 week of the product arriving.

3. I VWGolfMKVI agree to take pics, and include a link to the MyOatmeal.com site

4. I will post review on Facebook, Northernanimation.com, Caraudio.com, MAF.com, GolfMKVI.com, CSCO, and diymobileaudio.com

5. Quick Rolled Instant Oats w/ Brown Sugar, Dark Raisins(regular), and Walnuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date