i finally started something on my build. (pics)

thanks audioholic i will do that 4 sure man:D. and thanks psycho yeah man oh don't worry man u will see more progress 4 sure man. i still have much to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. but i think everything coming out good so far.

ThX bigbang i believe it's coming along good so far have a while to go but im not rushing anything with this install:D.

I might also be making some custom door panels myself instead of just putting back on the stock's:). I still gotta draw something up though.

Good job! I remember you looking around for stuff months ago, lol!

Looks good, makes me wish I had the money to go all the way with my car.. Just not possible though..

yeah miker i been collecting for awhile. miker just remember man save up and if you don't have the cash get creative sell , trade etc....

If anyone has a link or maybe some pics of someone making custom door panel's for a 93 explorer sport could u post em up. just trying to get some ideas here:D. (Searching google & yahoo now to)

It's cool man. I wish you were right and he was wrong. I mean I only spent 120 dollars, but still feel like it should work, but will have to wait to see once I put it on to truely judge it. That is why I will take it in spots, so if I don't like the smell or how it sounds, I will look into something else.
FATMAT works great, i did my whole truck cabin with it but it DOES smell, but only for a few days, maybe it was the heat here in socal cus i did it in the summer. But it did smell like when they lay asphalt on the street. If you can have it air out for a few days before putting your carpet in then its all good, it works really well i havent used any other deadener so i cant compare it to anything but it worked for me..

that's wierd tribe when i did mine i had no odor at all.
Maybe it is due to the colder weather? I don't know. I do however remember from opening the box it didn't smell much, but once I rolled some out, I could smell the tar type smell.

Thanks tribeX for the comment. I hope mine turns out as good as Mr. Bahns here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.