I Love It

And for those that swing by RE, eD, and Adire's nut sacks can piss off.
Maybe if you didn't come off as such an *******?

By the way, unfortunately we are an Audiobahn dealer and I cringe when installing the crap that they put out there. Maybe they should worry about making a product that lives up to their bloated specifications instead of wondering how much chrome they should put on their products.

I wonder why they haven't jumped on the CEA-2006 bandwagon, just like almost every major car audio company out there??? Oh, that's right, their amps ****. Whoopsy.

Maybe if you didn't come off as such an *******?
By the way, unfortunately we are an Audiobahn dealer and I cringe when installing the crap that they put out there. Maybe they should worry about making a product that lives up to their bloated specifications instead of wondering how much chrome they should put on their products.

I wonder why they haven't jumped on the CEA-2006 bandwagon, just like almost every major car audio company out there??? Oh, that's right, their amps ****. Whoopsy.

The reason I said that was because I knew everyone was gona bash me anyway. Just figured what the hell.

I have only had 2 products fail from audiobahn both of which were wiring errors on my part.

I also didn't state their amps were good. All I am talking about is woofers. Nothing more.

yeah I really don't care. People are going to bash me for using Audiobahn. Its stupid. Let someone run what they want and what they can afford. I see people using PYLE stuff and never have problems. Yet people still bash on them for picking up something dirt cheap that works and does what they need.

I won't bash you for using Audiobahn...but I know in my personal experience, I've never liked the SQ of the 'Bahn drivers I've heard. A friend's AWT12X sounded like a good fart machine - maybe if you're into that sort of thing, but I prefer my music to sound like such.

And for those that swing by RE, eD, and Adire's nut sacks can piss off.
And you don't want people to bash for you using Audiobahn? Let he who cast the first stone...

I said that because I knew I was gona get bashed anyway. I don't see why everyone goes with the mainstream stuff.

I know audiobahn doesn't make any subs that give even a hint of SQ. They are not designed for that. They started making SPL subs and thats what they will continue to do.

I don't see why everyone goes with the mainstream stuff.
Because RE, Adire, Kicker, Alpine, JL Audio, Soundsplinter, Stereo Integrity, et al., make products that meet or exceed their specifications, and they're honest about marketing? SQ or SPL aside, an honest company is something I'm going to want to support.

yeah I really don't care. People are going to bash me for using Audiobahn. Its stupid. Let someone run what they want and what they can afford. I see people using PYLE stuff and never have problems. Yet people still bash on them for picking up something dirt cheap that works and does what they need.

Well then if you like Audiobahn, keep using audiobahn. I've heard a couple setups and was not pleased. I heard a immortal though and it got pretty fookin loud. Didn't sound "good" though.

It seems like you just wanted to stir some **** up to get a "topic" going. You know people hate audiobahn. So stop.

All your doing is making people hate you, so thats pretty dumbasserrific of yourself. Champ.

I am jelous though. You stated that your ASE certified. I'm gettin mine soon in sunroof installation and learning the in's and out's of a car's electrical system.

I am also in the process of getting webasto certified. Then when I'm 20 im going all out and getting SEMA certified.

Goodluck on making peeps jump in your "chrome basket" audiobahn bandwagon.

Because RE, Adire, Kicker, Alpine, JL Audio, Soundsplinter, Stereo Integrity, et al., make products that meet or exceed their specifications, and they're honest about marketing? SQ or SPL aside, an honest company is something I'm going to want to support.
x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Fate710

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fate710
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date