i need type r's (blown)

img00082-20091011-1025.jpg

sadly the best buy thing works.

buy two from bestbuy and get the warranty.

return blown ones and get new. buy warranty on the new new ones and repeat.

after about 3-4 times we have the right to refuse to replace them, and yes we(i) do check all return speakers with a DMM and i examine the coil if possible for burns or rubbing, lol.

it does work, but be careful, i know BBY has taken a few people to court on fraud like this, and BBY has enough lawyers to cause a ton of legal fees for the scammer.

EDIT: not saying this is the case, just saying it is possible.

I dnt buy from best buy cuz for one of their subs I can get two off ebay
the employees get them cheaper and there brand new...plus i def know its rare that best buy checks the coils..half the people that work there dont know that much about car audio..once ina while ull get some installers that know what there doing..but most of the time customer service doesnt call the installers to deal witha speaker and they will just exchange the blown one for a new one without warranty if its with in 30 days..i got 4 kenwood amps...but thats cuz they were actually blowing..but this was years ago

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.