Northwest Region IASCA in Colorado

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I have not heard from Bryan yet on the turnout..

Hope the City Approves it today!..

Should be fun..

Highline Car Audio July 11th Commerce City, Co

Axxis Audio's Four Corners Sound Off Extravaganza

August 15th

309 S. Camino Del Rio

Durango, Co 81303

970-259-7100

Pepsi High School Drags Bandimere Speedway Sept. 7th

we are still working on all the details for this but more to come soon

World Tuner Challenge Bandimere Speedway Sept. 20th again still in the process of all the details, but we do know this will be and IASCA event most likely double pointer… as well as a CAN (car Audio Nationals ) event with prize money.

If anyone has questions or comments please let me know.

These are the links for the flyer for the Car toys show.

http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09f.jpg and http://www.illusivedreams.org/images/tj09b.jpg

By the sounds of the stipulations and restrictions of the rules for these events i don't think ill compete in any of these. I just like to drive around and bump hopefully harder than i ever have before by next week but we will see.

All you guys up north you should go to the Drive-In Autosound show to just demo if you have a demo vehicle and not a burp machine. I want to hear steve's 18s if they are up and working.

Instead of competing cus they use an AC mic also so everyone should just go to shoot the **** like cinco but hopefully no one blows anything.

By the sounds of the stipulations and restrictions of the rules for these events i don't think ill compete in any of these. I just like to drive around and bump hopefully harder than i ever have before by next week but we will see.
All you guys up north you should go to the Drive-In Autosound show to just demo if you have a demo vehicle and not a burp machine. I want to hear steve's 18s if they are up and working.

Instead of competing cus they use an AC mic also so everyone should just go to shoot the **** like cinco but hopefully no one blows anything.
why not compete if its a show?? and yes my 18's are running full tilt again:D 154.9 so far

why not compete if its a show?? and yes my 18's are running full tilt again:D 154.9 so far
Well compete if you want to but to im not going to pay for the ac mic:)

I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.

I just want to push some air and jack around besides they dont give anything worthwhile for prizes to compete.
a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter:p:

And what exactly do you feel are worthwhile prizes?

a show is a show as long as they dont mess with the settings on the mic I'm ok with seeing a 160 on a meter:p:

thanks Steve.

The High School Drags did not go that well. partly due to the scare of bad weather... not much turn out on any side of the event as I have seen before. also I think a lack of them promoting it over the PA did not help us either. Hopefully will be better this weekend.

Im not talking about your show im talking about the Drive-IN Autosound show.

They give out T-shirts and a meesley 100 dollar gift card. And if any of you have shopped at drive-in before you know as well as i do a 100 bucks might buy you an 8 gauge shitty amp kit with there high as prices.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Im not talking about your show im talking about the Drive-IN Autosound show.

They give out T-shirts and a meesley 100 dollar gift card. And if any of you have shopped at drive-in before you know as well as i do a 100 bucks might buy you an 8 gauge shitty amp kit with there high as prices.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
$100 is $100 the most money i took was @ the very first kbpi car show ultimate elec hosted the audio part. I took $100 for my class and $400 for loudest of the day. besides that yes i did win last year or the year before down at drive in.

$100 is $100 the most money i took was @ the very first kbpi car show ultimate elec hosted the audio part. I took $100 for my class and $400 for loudest of the day. besides that yes i did win last year or the year before down at drive in.
Alright steve you made you point lol. Im just saying i rather go to shoot the **** demo and jack around im not as competitive about winning as others. But if you go to drive in ill be there my wall should be done by then and i got a little more power on them than i had in mind:laugh:. So hopefully your van doesn't completely mask the sound coming from my car.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i wanna see a 170 on an ac. that will impress me steve. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif get on it!!!

is there any more info on the show event this weekend. I cant find the info anywhere
i think the car toys boom off is the only event this weekend on sat in auoura. i know there is that IASCA tune up at bandamiere on sunday but i dont think its an actual show.

sealed on the dash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
weaksauce, ill have another mazda built for dbdrag so watch out LOL. one day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

It Hertz

10+ year member
Fabricating Personality
It Hertz
Albuquerque, NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date