if you have $600 what would you get?

dam were did i get 3500 rms ... ya 4300rms @ 1ohm.

so these can do .25 wow.. thats good th know.

ya im going to get one. i wanted to get the sq2200 amp but really wanted the 3500 . and because i will have enough money to get the 3500 why not.
Yea i bought my hdc4 12s straight from the aq demo scion and they were at .25 for who knows how long and ive beat them up for years.no issues..3500 is a no brainer

OP, I hope you're aware that wiring to any amp to .5 ohm is risky and very hard on your amp and electrical. This is why manufacturers will NOT warranty them at those loads. I'd suggest if coming up with 600$ requires significant effort for you, you probably can't afford to break a lot of amps. Just throwing it out there. Some people get away with it but just so you know, there's much more risk of breaking things.

Yea hopefully the "future plans" on your sig are coming along before the amp because with my 2200 all ofc1/0 die hard platinum upfront, xp2500 in rear, my voltage still dips to 12. 320 hairpin alt is on its way though;)

thats what happens when you look at many different amps, you get the #'s wrong.. lol
And I just finished the dual alt bracket that I had in line in front of yours. I have a show to get ready for and attend this weekend. After that ill get on drawing up your bracket and getting you a price. Maybe do a package deal for the alt bracket and my AQ3500.......

And I just finished the dual alt bracket that I had in line in front of yours. I have a show to get ready for and attend this weekend. After that ill get on drawing up your bracket and getting you a price. Maybe do a package deal for the alt bracket and my AQ3500.......
ok great. i was wandering if you forgot about me lol..

ya plus i just got really luck..

on this truck has 1 big bracket for the alt and air pump. well i pulled the air pump a long time ago. and i tried fitting my other alt. and it fits nice........ hell ya.

i just need to make the adjustable bracket so i can adjust the alt. no big deal. i just need to weld it up.

so if i get that alt bracket from you for wear my a/c compressor was ill have 3 alts.

ok for my electrical..

right now im running 1 200amp alt. tomorow will be putting my other alt on so ill have 2 on the truck.

1- 200amp

1- 100 amp

and getting another alt bracket so ill be running 3 total.

when i get that one, ill start getting 3- 240amp so total of 720amps.

and next month going to sames club and getting some batterys. right now im planing 6 .

all my wire is knu ofc 1/0 but going to upgrade to 2 runs of knu ofc 4/0 wire.

and going to redo my big 4 with 4/0 .

that should be good. if i have to add more battery i have the room as im going to make a false floor were my back seat was. i can do 4 there, and the others under my amp rack.

plus ill be running that amp at 1 ohm as i dont have my other sub yet. plus have not build my box yet ether.

so that amp will not see 1/2 ohm load for at least another 2 months.

and that will give me time to get some batterys,, alts.

ok great. i was wandering if you forgot about me lol..
ya plus i just got really luck..

on this truck has 1 big bracket for the alt and air pump. well i pulled the air pump a long time ago. and i tried fitting my other alt. and it fits nice........ hell ya.

i just need to make the adjustable bracket so i can adjust the alt. no big deal. i just need to weld it up.

so if i get that alt bracket from you for wear my a/c compressor was ill have 3 alts.

ok for my electrical..

right now im running 1 200amp alt. tomorow will be putting my other alt on so ill have 2 on the truck.

1- 200amp

1- 100 amp

and getting another alt bracket so ill be running 3 total.

when i get that one, ill start getting 3- 240amp so total of 720amps.

and next month going to sames club and getting some batterys. right now im planing 6 .

all my wire is knu ofc 1/0 but going to upgrade to 2 runs of knu ofc 4/0 wire.

and going to redo my big 4 with 4/0 .

that should be good. if i have to add more battery i have the room as im going to make a false floor were my back seat was. i can do 4 there, and the others under my amp rack.

plus ill be running that amp at 1 ohm as i dont have my other sub yet. plus have not build my box yet ether.

so that amp will not see 1/2 ohm load for at least another 2 months.

and that will give me time to get some batterys,, alts.
Im running a dual alt bracket I made. One alt is a factory ad244 off a full size truck that is 140amps. The other is my factory 100amp. I also have 7 105ah group 31 batteries. With the AQ3500 and all my highs (a little over 1000rms on mids and highs) I have no voltage drop. When I was running my powerbass xta5000 I still didnt have any drop. So with what you are planning you should be fine.

would it be better if i get 2 sq 2200 amp ? instead of 1 sq3500.

would 2 be better on my electrical system ?

see if i get the 2- 2200 i would run each amp at 1ohm .

if i get the 3500 i would run it at 0.5 ohm as ill have 2- d2 subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

big scott

blazin low, and loud
big scott
edgewood, md
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from