I'm back

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
I have 2 cars and 2 jobs now and i need some advice. Im thinking that i will make my explorer my trip vehicle and my acura my driving car. But my acura transmition is out itll prolly cost around 2000 to fix. So shold i try and salvage the acura or sell it for like $100 and start saving up for the v-10 mustang? or get a older integra or eclipse?

nm i justr read the article look at the car and driver magazine for this month..... boss might put out a v-10 mustang but its unlikley (at fist i just glance thru and got excited)

is the only 5.0 mustage the svt?

whats a new boss mustang gonna cost? $35-40k? just a guess. this is the way I look at it:

get a first gen eclipse/talon turbo awd for around $5,000. Put ~$10,000 in mods like bigger turbo, jdm engine if you want, all that stuff=STUPID FAST. You could easily get in to the mid-low 11s for that much money and would smoke most anything on the road. http://www.dsmtuners.com for more info, check out the tuning guide. yea im a dsm fan boy, but when you think about it its hard not to be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Geminidj2000

10+ year member
The Bad Luck Kid
Geminidj2000
Denver
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date