COMPLETED Image dynamics horns

By chance do you still have these tweeters?
I would like to buy them from whoever has them they we're mine and like a dumbass I sold them so whoever has them now if you would sell them to me would be a dream come true !
By the way am the one who trimmed and drilled them also put the wires that are on them with home made bracket!

By chance do you still have these tweeters?
I would like to buy them from whoever has them they we're mine and like a dumbass I sold them so whoever has them now if you would sell them to me would be a dream come true !
By the way am the one who trimmed and drilled them also put the wires that are on them with home made bracket!
Good luck. I sold a pair of the same horns and I do have to admit I miss them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Absolutely. I have an IDMAX 12 in a 1.65 cubic sealed box on 900 watts and it sounds great. You won’t be disappointed. Pull the trigger.
I could swear Ive seen those years ago. I wouldnt waste money on it
I may get a pair of his 6" woofers for the back. It's an extended cab pickup so the enclosure won't be as bad as a door with holes in it. Highs...

About this thread

stockgp

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
stockgp
weirton, west virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date