Impulsive buying >.>

Could you not put rca splitters on the low pass rcas and run a subwoofer crossover to the sub amp.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

My bad I forgot about time alignment.

Could you not put rca splitters on the low pass rcas and run a subwoofer crossover to the sub amp. 

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

My bad I forgot about time alignment.
but heres the thing, Tweeters dont need time alignment.

Hertz hsk 163. Website says passive crossover is set at

Midbass 0-500hz -6db slope

Midrange 500- 4.5khz -6db slope

Tweeter 4.5-20khz -12db slope

using the 80prs. Id run full range to the passive crossover on channel one and two. (top rcas)

Everything is fine and dandy, midrange rolls off at -6 at 500 hz.

Mid (or channel 3@4) channel lpf on 80prs only goes as low as 1.25khz. So id run it full range as well. To my sundown sax 150.4 which has full -12db crossovers (Badass little thing). Set my lpf at 500hz on amp. It also has a ssf filter that goes up to 500hz as well, but I wouldnt need it as i could still HP it digitally through the head unit. Thus giving me my bandpass.

Midbass in door.

Midrange and tweet in the a-pillar. Efforts made to align VCs. T/a together as they are right next to eachother.

that gives me T/A over my midrange/tweet together but they are mostly playing IID dependent frequencies and thus its more of a Balancing output thing between l/r stage for getting center image

then midbass channel(3 and 4) has a full range output but can still be T/A

and sub has channel 5 and 6 and does its sub thing through the HU

BUT NONE OF THAT WILL HAPPEN FOR A LONG TIME, IF EVER. I have to build enclosures and how to fiberglass properly and all kinds of things, by then ill probably have a 3rd amp and a proper dsp for this kind of thing.

The cheap diy guys like the mini DSP. Just like the cheap bassheads love Audiopipe.
it's still 10x better than 95% of **** people have on the road. i take what you say in this context with a grain of salt because i know what you mean, but the reality of the matter is that the value/$ it holds is probably better than any of your high end DSP's

it's just not worth the cost for an 8 ch dsp of the caliber you're referring to.. $200 for the 88r or harmony is pretty phenomenal

Used but practicality new
and I'm sure a minidsp or PPI is cheaper used, since they run about that much new, give or take. Still comes down to value and the minidsp is a good value. I have the PPI and it's pretty good, great flexibility and tuning. It does have its flaws, but definitely a great buy for the price.

So uh. Got me
dab98007bf8b6a5b06bf3d77905b694d.jpg
vifa xt25s today, these things are enormous

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

43d2b9805e754e2b8b2ebd48eaadc161.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from