Infinity amps are garbage!!!!

Right back at ya, retard. Just because you and only you has had problems, doesn't mean they are garbage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I must again agree x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

IF you are really going to buy a pyle over a soundstream based on advertised watts then i hope you leave this forum and never return.
ummm no. my friend who installs stuff at best buy told me that pyle has great products they just cost less cause they don't advertise and he said he has heard soundstream stuff and they aren't that good of a brand

ummm no. my friend who installs stuff at best buy told me that pyle has great products they just cost less cause they don't advertise and he said he has heard soundstream stuff and they aren't that good of a brand
I just pissed myself laughing.

okayyy so... i have a question. i think i know the answer but...

what would you consider a good damping factor for a car stereo amp?

I ordered the service manual to this amp. I am going to attempt to fix one or both, probably not without some help from my brother and father. I'll take some pics if i can find my camera. This is either going to be a humbling fail or epic win.

Pyle is absolute garbage. ALL of their advertised numbers are practically made up. They pick a number that sounds reasonable and slap it on the amp. You would be extremely lucky to get any where near 50% of what they advertise. It's more of a "hey this amp does 1000 watts when lightening strikes it" ordeal..

Look at a 1200 watt pyle amp, then look up a 1200 watt amp from, let say AQ. Look at the fuses. the AQ will have the fuses it needs to be able to produce 1200 going by the electrical equation. The Pyle will not. Or should not. Pyle is garbage. I dont care what your friend at best buy tells you.

Look at a 1200 watt pyle amp, then look up a 1200 watt amp from, let say AQ. Look at the fuses. the AQ will have the fuses it needs to be able to produce 1200 going by the electrical equation. The Pyle will not. Or should not. Pyle is garbage. I dont care what your friend at best buy tells you.
i was just pullin your legs y'all should know better lol

I have the same amp running my JBL GTI components in my car no problem..

but if you have the amp bridged are you 4ohm? 2 ohm? Your probally pushing 200 RMS easy per ch.. unbridge it.. and try it again see if it happens..

ALso.. unplugging the RCA doesn't mean its the amp.. if it was the amp it might still make the sound.. it could be bad RCA, bad signal, dirty signal.. signal with electrical interference.. so on so forth.. only real way to tell is 1. unbridge it and then try.. 2. try a different RCA cable.. 3. Try a different source 4. try different speakers on the amp..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.