• Thread starter <thumpinblazr>
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
    Participant list
&

<thumpinblazr>

I cant decide which one i should get, I want 2 12" subs and i want a good mix of SPL and SQ. I have a PPI2350 (with a 1 farad cap)to push them which is

350rms x 2 @ 4 ohm

700rms x 2 @ 2 ohm

they are going in an 87 S10 blazer and the boxes are 1.75cu ft a piece, but can be altered (i guess).

the rockfords are much cheaper than the perfects and they are dual voice coil, so they can take more power.

Are the rockfords any good for SQ?

What kind of db levels could i expect with each set up?

Do the perfects sound as good as they say they do?

Will the Perfects take 350rms with no distortion(i know they say 1400, but thats hard to believe)?

Does the difference between 2 and 4 ohm really make a huge difference in sound (SPL too)?

sorry for all the ?'s, just trying to become informed before i make a decision.

thanks for your help,

Dustin

if you have either one of these set ups, feel free to e mail me at thumpinblazr@caraudio.com.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.