Iraggi alternator thoughts/feedback plz

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stryker
10+ year member

1996 Thunderbird BOOM!
looking at stepping up to a HO unit Iraggi is one i found. any other names or links I should be looking at? it's for a 1996 ford thunderbird 4.6l. I'm wanting around 250 amps at minimum perhaps 300 if the price is under 450.00. I'm gonna be running around 3k in a daily driver. i do not compete and just want to be solid on the electrical end of things.

the time has come to toss the 35 farad stinger cap. I've searched this forum and time and again the answer was clear..... they are BANDAID'S and not a real solution. I'm gonna be running 2-1200.1 PG RSd @ 2ohm and 1 500.4@ 4 ohm. so around 3k prolly lil less. any thoughts???

A couple personal friends of mine had extremely bad deals with Iraggi. I mean REALLY bad. Bad enough that I'll never deal with or recommend anyone deal with him. Once upon a time SMD was covered with negative feedback threads about him.

You might want to start looking at batts too...
Ya I'm running a yellow top right now and seems to be okay at around 1900RMS. I do get flicking lights but I'm boosting on the EQ and the bass cube kinda heavy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I've done the big 3 with 0 gauge a long time ago. Prolly a smaller car audio specific battery at some point in the trunk and a large one up front. Would doing the alt first be better than battery first? I could prolly do both at same time but if it's nt absolutely necessary i'll get by with one or the other. gonna grab a 270 amp from Mech. Man thx for the link.

Ya Iraggi is out of the question now..... for some reason i seem to trust the judgement from you guys already

not going to read this but... Iraggi's are JUNK! I would NEVER buy another Iraggi, if someone gave me an Iraggi, I would throw it in the trash because I could not sell it to someone knowing what a POS it probably is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.