Iraggi is in business, quality

Ohio Generator has been a big name, and an expensive one, for decades now. They were the alts I drooled over when I was just getting into car audio.

I have an Iraggi 200amp and a mechman 260. Have yet to power up either one tho, so I cant comment on their products. Ive spoken to Iraggi a few times over the years, seemed like a good guy. But that doesn't mean anything I suppose, I dont doubt the stories about his business practices.

Ohio Generator has been a big name, and an expensive one, for decades now. They were the alts I drooled over when I was just getting into car audio.
I have an Iraggi 200amp and a mechman 260. Have yet to power up either one tho, so I cant comment on their products. Ive spoken to Iraggi a few times over the years, seemed like a good guy. But that doesn't mean anything I suppose, I dont doubt the stories about his business practices.
Are both of those alts for the same vehicle?

Are both of those alts for the same vehicle?
They could be, both are the standard full-size GM cases. They were purchased at diff times for diff vehicles though. I honestly dont remember why I bought a second alt when I still had a brand new one sitting around.

why havent you powered them up?

why havent you powered them up?
I spend too much time ramming my g/f in the pooper.

But seriously, besides that... first one was for a project Ive since abandoned, and the second was for my dd truck that was totaled a week before I had the stereo install completed.

From this:

P6290038-small.jpg

To this:

P8070197-small.jpg

You should send those two alts to me so I can do some testing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

***** about the truck though, looked nice.

That F rating isn't good. I was thinking about giving Mechman a try the next time I am in the market for a HO alternator because he has one that seems to make a decent output for my 2006 Mustang GT.

I should knock on wood when I write this because I just had my stock alternator rewound by a local shop in 2008 and it held up much better than I thought it would. Now that I mentioned that, it will probably burn up the next time I start the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.