Is it OK to enjoy the subsonics in music?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kryptonitewhite
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Some content is obviousely intended, created. Some content is obviousely from human voices and the mixers simply didnt HP the mics. Some is obviousely a bi product from creating sounds, not the sound itself... like a snair or high hat electronicly generated that has subsonic effects that weren't removed.

I don't care. I LOVE it all. I always have. I have only had a huge HT for about 2 years now and barely had the huge van as it's only survived a week or two a few times before I smashed coils from over excursion, or this last time ripped coils from spiders at the tripple joints..cuz down that low it's just not loud enough.

This isn't a new discovery of mine, I have been obsessed with infrasonics since I was a teen though I've very rarely gotten to experience it. But if it's not intended, is it OK to LOVE it? I have been fighting a battle for years on the forums, but as of recently I've been able to make some headway after creating some "good" low end systems.

Here are just a few songs out of so many songs that have infra... I have heard it in music for years, but I grabbed the camera and did searches on a few songs I recall off hand.

ATTENTION: EXPLICIT LYRICS (Though a very thoughtful meaningful song if you can deal with it) WITH EXTREME ULF CONTENT AT PARTS (Though the camera can barely capture it so don't worry about it)

The infrasonics in this track are from words: Bilabial, Labio-dental, Dental, Interdental, and Alveolar sounds that were not High Passed (HP'ed) from the mic during recording/mixing. Not intentionally created, but not removed either.

Pick The World Up Eminem Lil' Wayne

If I ever get to do another van build, I will be tuning subsonically again... and find a way to be able to do a rear brace without interfering. I had to bump from 110 cubic feet 15Hz tune to 45 cubic feet 22Hz tune in the van before it tore itself apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.