Is It Time For A New HU?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TrUnK WaNgIn'
10+ year member

Pimp Of The Year
Well guys i have had the same alpine hu, the cda 9856, for about 3 and some change years or so, but today while i was driving, i was playing some really bass heavy songs and randomly, two times, my hu turned itself all the way up. I was like wtf?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif So do u guy s think that maby it could be a wire? Is it getting too old? Any imput is appreciated, thanks.

IDK what it is, i guess imma mess with it a bit and if it still does it ill just get a new one i think i still have a 4 year warrenty with best buy thats almost up and maby tommorrow ill get a new one. Thats better than just waiting for it to blow my subs up i guess, thanks for the replies, i just kinda thought it was weird that it was happening:confused:

IDK what it is, i guess imma mess with it a bit and if it still does it ill just get a new one i think i still have a 4 year warrenty with best buy thats almost up and maby tommorrow ill get a new one. Thats better than just waiting for it to blow my subs up i guess, thanks for the replies, i just kinda thought it was weird that it was happening:confused:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TrUnK WaNgIn'

10+ year member
Pimp Of The Year
TrUnK WaNgIn'
Knoxville TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date