Is Sundown's customer service this bad? Am i doing something wrong? Calm me down

Most people are very happy with our customer service -- we've added several people to the staff to help out... e-mail speed is WAY up since adding Bryan. My personal e-mail address is, of course, NOT the best way to reach us. Up until about a year ago I did most of the e-mails myself and that was not working out; we have four people on them now -- big improvement.

We also have three phone lines that *should* roll over (this has been buggy since we moved) -- other than lunch time there are usually two people at the phones. I am not sure why it is that some folks seem to miss us EVERY time they call... but our staff are talking to people on the phone pretty much ALL day so most people get someone. Occasionally Bryan will have to walk off to go handle physical RMAs when they arrive or Debbie will have to go to the bank or post office -- so occasionally there are times when we may miss a call for those reasons.

Usually what you can do is just shoot over an e-mail to Bryan (bryan@sundownaudio.com) and request a call back which he'll see when he's back to his desk. That is often faster than a voice mail.

As for RMA number issuance -- numbers are issued 1-2 times per week so time may vary a bit to get one depending how close you are to the issuance day.

PS: Any time anyone has a question or concern on the forum, Facebook, etc... PLEASE tell me your name (or if your with a dealer; the dealer name) so I can at least look into your specific situation -- 99% of the time I don't have a name or anything to go on when I see these posts.

Most people are very happy with our customer service -- we've added several people to the staff to help out... e-mail speed is WAY up since adding Bryan. My personal e-mail address is, of course, NOT the best way to reach us. Up until about a year ago I did most of the e-mails myself and that was not working out; we have four people on them now -- big improvement.
We also have three phone lines that *should* roll over (this has been buggy since we moved) -- other than lunch time there are usually two people at the phones. I am not sure why it is that some folks seem to miss us EVERY time they call... but our staff are talking to people on the phone pretty much ALL day so most people get someone. Occasionally Bryan will have to walk off to go handle physical RMAs when they arrive or Debbie will have to go to the bank or post office -- so occasionally there are times when we may miss a call for those reasons.

Usually what you can do is just shoot over an e-mail to Bryan (bryan@sundownaudio.com) and request a call back which he'll see when he's back to his desk. That is often faster than a voice mail.

As for RMA number issuance -- numbers are issued 1-2 times per week so time may vary a bit to get one depending how close you are to the issuance day.

PS: Any time anyone has a question or concern on the forum, Facebook, etc... PLEASE tell me your name (or if your with a dealer; the dealer name) so I can at least look into your specific situation -- 99% of the time I don't have a name or anything to go on when I see these posts.
Hey, i got every thing squared away. I understand your disposition. I got a RMA number and will ship it back tomorrow. Hopefully should get to yall soon and hopefully get it back next week. Thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.