Is this sub cashed? *PICS*

Jaredturp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
P1010078.jpg

Can i jb weld this back haha? the surround is ripped almost to the cone. is this gone?

good luck trying to jb weld that, the basket looks pretty shot
2 spokes are disconnected from the rim ...... i'm pretty sure i need a new basket... haha i jb welded it once as you can see

you already made this thread...like 2 days ago. everyone gave you answers already. one member even said if the jbweld didnt hold up then you didnt do i correctly. then you asked everyone for a dollar since youre only 16 but yet in your sig it says you own a few subs so everyone agreed you didnt need our money. please refer back to your old thread and pick on of the paths given for you to follow...ie try to weld again, make ur friend pay for it, use one of your other subs or just recone it.

1997 BMW 318i Convertible

20% Tint everywhere

HU: Alpine CDE-9874

Speaks: On the way

Subs: Blue RE MT 15" Or 2 12" Type R's or 1 DC LVL4 10" it all depends on what box i throw in that day.Amp: Hifonics 1610d Looking to upgrade that! PM me if you are selling a 2-4k amp at 1 ohm.

Sold To:

Bought From:Noobtastic14, Mod4000(USACI)

Traded with:

you already made this thread...like 2 days ago. everyone gave you answers already. one member even said if the jbweld didnt hold up then you didnt do i correctly. then you asked everyone for a dollar since youre only 16 but yet in your sig it says you own a few subs so everyone agreed you didnt need our money. please refer back to your old thread and pick on of the paths given for you to follow...ie try to weld again, make ur friend pay for it, use one of your other subs or just recone it.
Yeah i know... i asked the is it gone question and got shitty responses so i just wanted to make sure... sorry man I'm kinda new to this.... the send me a dollar thing was a joke

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.