Item(s) for Sale:

geez, where to start ... lol

1.Samsung galaxy tab S amoled 8.5 16gb SOLD*********

2. 2xs 12d2 alpine type r 12s with option screens and original purchase boxes

3. 2xs 10d4 kicker L7 10s

4. diamond audio d3 400.1d amplifier

5. pierre cardin watch two tone watch

6. GE 12.1 megapixel dig. camera

7.toshiba laptop AMD,triple core, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200rpm hdd satellite model 14in

8. toshiba laptop INTEL dual core, 4gb ram, 500gb 5400rpm hdd satellite model 14in

9.HP special edition pavillion dv1000 with remote... no hdd

10. hifonics zeus zrx1500.1d amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

all are used but in good condition will send more pics more info if interested

Price:

1. SOLD........

2.150 obo

3. 150 obo

4.100 obo

5. idk 20 bucks needs batt. has info warranty and extra links

6.idk 75 obo has screen on back too think its 2.4in or some thing like that...

7.150 obo

8.150 obo

9. idk i never got around to this one.. thing is so awesome.. has a remote... in near mint condition is a older laptop but a gorgeous one and retailed for around 1600 new... dont have hdd... make a offer...

10. 100 obo mounting feet broke off...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ON BUYER......

Item Pictures:
20150615_105358_zpsy8tiel3f.jpg

I Need Cash by basswiigee74 | Photobucket

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Additional pics in link.... Feel free to pm any questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
no longer my bday... accepting trades on all BUT tablet ... for the toshiba intel... id like to see a aq/sq 4ch as trade maybe bundle with others depending on amp model/size...

One of my co-workers sold me an awesome upgraded Toshiba last night at work for a steal of a deal ....but if you still have this cone next Friday, I might still get it for my youngest daughter....

ANYTHING YOU WANT UP TO WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE... its currently running home premium 64 and ones got 7 ult 64... both are tagged for home premium 64
Where are you located in MI? I may be interested in that diamond audio amp

bump.... buy something... make a offer, open to trade... looking for home receiver W/ REMOTE, fishing gear, camping gear, 4ch amps, smaller subs... electronics, idk pretty open to trades if i got a use for it...

I think those "l7s" are Credence. Unless theyve been reconed or something. Still the same thing though, they made them for kicker.
lol i googled the credence subs ... although they are close the mag/motor on these are twice the size, and the cone is also different...

h2062S12L72-fp.jpg

that is the series...
47131d1152138865-fs-brand-new-kicker-l7-solobaric-box-sub-rear.jpg

got em from a guy on caco ... they were all black dont know if new cones but they are clean with out flexed corners ... were gonna be part of a wall of four...? lol i did a good amount of research on them ... pretty sure their 2003 model l7s 750w rms... other than dust they are cleannn... they are quite heavy as well around 50 bucks a sub to ship...

Definitely would love to have that Hifonics 1500w... If only I hadn't just bought a head unit on here and had the extra money. If you still have that amp in about 3 weeks OP, you may be hearing from me.

Definitely would love to have that Hifonics 1500w... If only I hadn't just bought a head unit on here and had the extra money. If you still have that amp in about 3 weeks OP, you may be hearing from me.
yup ... or offer trades i love to trade.... currently looking for home receiver with remote, camping/fishing gear... any and all electronics... or anything of value really... lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee2fix

Senior VIP Member
basswiigee2fix
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views