Jl 450/4 help

Participant count
  • Participant list

heyhi1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nyc
I just installed the JL 450 / 4. I'm getting 12 volts to the amp is on. I had all my speaker wires disconnected and I put a voltmeter with pink noise on at three-quarter volume and I'm getting a very low reading on each Channel. I just disconnected another amp and everything was working. Either this is a bad amp or there's too many settings and I have something wrong. With the gains all the way low I'm getting a little bit of sound out of my tweeters and my wipers are not working any ideas? Can someone stick around for 10 minutes who has experience with the amplifier I'm going to be here waiting and seeing if I can figure this out thanks

Ok so I took the rears off bandpass pass and they are working only problem is that I'm testing it around 100 rms and I put the VM on and set to 20 v. 1 rear channel is at 20v and the other rear reads 10. I need help with all these options on the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.