SOLD JL Audio 1000/1 amp, JL W7 13, 3 Sundown E8's and 3x 8's ported enclosure!

vitveet
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
NC
Hello! First off, I have plenty of references, all positive, so buy with confidence!

Prices are pretty firm as, I believe, they are MORE than fair!!!

Please EMAIL me with messages or post here. Please do not PM me as they're almost always full and I don't nearly check them as much as I do my email (vitveet@hotmail.com).

First come, first serve. Will hold equipment for up to 1 week for someone but half payment is required to hold it.

All sales final and all equipment is in perfect working order!

Have pics of everything....just took them all tonight. The 8's and enclosure are in my shop while the w7 and 1000.1 is my neighbors that I'm selling for him. If you want more pics of those two, you'd have to give me a day or two to catch up with him and get more pics. The ones I have here were just taken a few minutes ago.

I will sale the 13w7 and 1000/1 seperate but the 8's and enclosure MUST BE SOLD TOGETHER....no exceptions!!! Hope everyone is clear with that!!

Price on the w7 13 is $400 SHIPPED!

Price on the 1000/1 is $300 SHIPPED!

Price on the 8's and enclosure together is $210 shipped on the 8's ($70 shipped each) and $90 shipped on the enclosure to eastern half of the US and $100 shipped to the Western half!!!

I WILL sell the enclosure by itself. If it sells first, I will sell the 8's seperate.

8's are in perfect shape, have about an hour of use on them each. I do have the original Sundown enclosures with them that they will ship in.

The enclosure is also in perfect shape. Has fresh black carpet on it. Will re-carpet it grey or charcoal for an additional $10. Has a gold plated, set screw down styled terminal cup that'll accept up to 8 awg speaker wire in it. It's pre-wired on the inside with 8 awg speaker wire also! The enclosure was built for 3 DD 1508's (achieved a legal 144.x with the 3 1508's with around 600 wts rms each). It's double baffled and tuned low! SOLID enclosure that anyone would be HAPPY with! APPROXIMATE specs on it are around 3 cubes internally tuned around 34 hz. Approx. dimensions are 33" wide, 12" high and 14-16" deep. I'll get exact specs and dimensions for those interested.

Pics here!

Thanks in advance!

Here are a few pics when I first built the enclosure and when the DD's were in there:

CIMG0180.jpg

CIMG0182.jpg

New pics:

CIMG0264-1.jpg

CIMG0265-1.jpg

CIMG0267-1.jpg

CIMG0266.jpg

CIMG0260.jpg

CIMG0261.jpg

CIMG0262-1.jpg

CIMG0263-1.jpg

V.

Amp just sold. Half payment was just sent.

13w7, 8's and enclosure still available!

V.

Here's the specs on the enclosure: 3 cubes internally (after port and walls displacements) tuned to 39 hz. 34.75" wide, 21.25" deep and 11.5" tall.

Thanks!

V.

I need two prices and an answer to two questions. First, how much for the 8's and box picked up? Secondly, how much for just the box?

Are those 3 SA-8's included with the box or E-8's? Also what is a recommended RMS on them conservatively?

I am HIGHLY INTERESTED. I need to step down from what I currently have for sakes of a smaller box. I have money ready. Cash or Paypal, up to you. I Live in Charlotte and will meet you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

recieved the amp, thanks vitveet for the good deal man. Amp sounds awesome with that w7, im believer now if you have a w7 you need a 1000/1 for it. Im leaving you feedback now bro. Thanks again man, FREE BUMP for great seller!

recieved the amp, thanks vitveet for the good deal man. Amp sounds awesome with that w7, im believer now if you have a w7 you need a 1000/1 for it. Im leaving you feedback now bro. Thanks again man, FREE BUMP for great seller!
No problem man! Glad you like the amp and appreciate the feedback!

The 13w7, the 3 8's and the enclosure are all still available! Email me with questions, etc.

vitveet@hotmail.com

V.

Yes, if you bought the enclosure also! I'd trade the 3 8's for them but you'd have to buy the enclosure!

V.

Nope, none of those! Hit up 350zspl as he usually has very nice deals on new and used Sundown amps!

Have an Orion 2500d if that interest you?!?! Also have JBL 1200.1's for days (4-5 of them) and 3-4 ED 9.1's.

Those are the only ones in the power range you mentioned that I have at the moment.

But for more interest!

V.

^^^I'd be willing to work something out for the 2 good ones + cash for the 3 8's and enclosure shipped. LMK!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.